Skulduggery pleasant rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wearing My Heart On A Noose

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Wearing My Heart On A Noose - Page 2 Empty Re: Wearing My Heart On A Noose

Post by Enigma Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:27 am

Lamount smiled softly and stroked Hattie's curls slowly. "We let her rest. Perhaps we should go and see the others?" He asked and sighed, looking down at the young and sleeping purist of fortune.

Nick nodded "yeah....I guess so....this is all times fault! Why couldn't he just be faithful!" The young artist whimpered an looked up at shauna.
Enigma
Enigma
The Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by liz Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:36 am

She nodded and sighed, kissing Hattie's forehead softly. "But what of from here? Should we take her back to our home? Should we leave her here for now? Should we ask her husband?" Liza asked, nuzzling her dear husband. "I agree, we should meet with the others. Let our neutrality be known to them." Liza said and sighed once more. "Darling?"

Shauna sighed and kissed his forehead softly. "I dunno. Hermea didn't deserve this, that's for sure. Even though I barely ever knew her, she was always a friend to anyone and everyone who was able to get past her walls. She tried to hide her emotions... But it ended up being the fact that she didn't that killed her..." Shauna said, tears beginning to drip down her face.

liz
Relatable Meme.

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigma Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:17 pm

Lamount looked over at her as he stroked Hattie's hair. "What is it Liza?" He whispered and leaned closer towards her.

Nick frowned and hugged her quickly. "Can I help you? Anyhow? Anyway?" He whispered, concerned with her
Enigma
Enigma
The Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by liz Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:35 pm

Liza smiled softly and leaned in closer, whispering into his ear. "I love you." She said softly, then kissed his ear, pulling him closer.

Shauna shook her head and hugged him tightly for one last time before letting go, and sighing. "You tell me if you need anything, okay? But I was going to go look for Hattie's dad before I noticed you, and I should probably go find him now."

liz
Relatable Meme.

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigma Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:43 pm

Lamount smiled and held her close "I love you too darling...we should go now, let Hattie sleep. She deserves the rest" he whispered as he set Hattie onto her bed, tucking her in under the blankets.

Nick nodded "yeah...I...I'm going to see my sister" Nick sighed and walked over to blot, wiping the tears from his eyes.
Enigma
Enigma
The Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by liz Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:23 pm

Liza nodded, leaning in and giving their daughter a soft kiss goodnight, then smiling over at Lamount, standing and walking toward the door. She waved at him to follow. "Come on... Let's find some people to talk to."

Blot was still sitting where she was the last time she was seen, black tears still dripping down her face in a steady flow. She smiled softly as she saw Nick, sighing.

liz
Relatable Meme.

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigma Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:25 pm

Lamount nodded and followed her out of the room and into the crowd of people, looking around at all the peopl, depressed and sadness.

Nick smiled softly at his sister and climbed up into her lap, burying his head into her shoulder and sighing sadly.
Enigma
Enigma
The Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum