Skulduggery pleasant rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's Shine on Like Diamond Stars

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Let's Shine on Like Diamond Stars Empty Let's Shine on Like Diamond Stars

Post by liz Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:58 am

Liza sat on her bed in her room in a palace, not extravagant, but it served as the home of the changelings. She smiled sadistically to herself as she waited for her lover to come and visit her. This day the visit was more than just a visit: they had far deeper, darker intentions. She smiled to herself as she stood up, her black and purple satin dress hugging her tightly. She walked over to an ornate silver and onyx-studded mirror on the wall. She smiled softly and she checked her reflection, her long deep brown hair tied up into a braided bun, the silver and black earrings she wore. She smirked and walked over to the bed and sat once more, preparing herself for when her husband would arrive to speak with her once again.

liz
Relatable Meme.

Back to top Go down

Let's Shine on Like Diamond Stars Empty Re: Let's Shine on Like Diamond Stars

Post by Enigma Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:06 am

Lamount was tingling with excitement, although he would not show it, he seemed emotionless and dead to everyone. He was death after all, so perhaps that made sense. He was dressed in his black trench coat, red scarf hiding his face and twin holsters along his chest. He was tall, dangerous, and death himself. He entered the palace and walked over, tapping the door lightly. "Mon amour?" He called out in French, grinning as he awaited a response from her, some type of response or anything from his lover within.
Enigma
Enigma
The Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by liz Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:15 am

Liza grinned as she stood up in her platform boots, black and purple, her two favorite colors. She quickly ran to the door to open it, embracing her lover the second she saw him. She held him tightly, then pulled down his scarf so that she could cup his cheek with her lace-gloved hand and kiss his cheek, grinning. "Darling!" She exclaimed, burying her face into his chest and smirking. She nuzzled him a bit, then slowly let go of him and stepped back, allowing him into her room. She felt tears in her cold grey eyes, smiling softly at her husband. "I... I missed you."

liz
Relatable Meme.

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigma Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:25 am

Lamount stepped into the room and smiled as he shut the door behind them, not saying a word as he kissed her, pulling her tightly against him. "I missed you too, I missed you so much...and now it is Sunday. We will be immortals" he whispered and stroked her cheek softly. "Are you ready? Nervous?" He asked softly as he removed his fedora to show his black hair.
Enigma
Enigma
The Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by liz Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:35 am

Liza smirked and nodded, her body pressed against his. "I have been waiting for so long..." She whispered to him, her lips pressed against his ear. "I'm ready. I'm nervous, yes, but also excited. Revenge on everyone who has ever wronged us... Our own monarchy... A family with our daughter... Spending forever with you." She whispered, an tiny, insane smile hinting at the corner of her lips. "Of course I am ready. And are you?"

liz
Relatable Meme.

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigma Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:39 am

Lamount chuckled "I'm anxious. Lets begin this, lets start our revenge, lets rule our world" he told her an pecked her cheek before taking her hand in his, opening the door once more. "Step one, we speak with satan, correct?" He whispered as he kept his eyes on his wife, smiling warmly.
Enigma
Enigma
The Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by liz Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:48 am

Liza nodded, smiling and squeezing his hand tightly. "Of course." She said, resting her head on his shoulder, staying close to him as they began to walk together, heading for Satan's palace. "I can't wait." She whispered softly, grinning widely, thoughts dancing through her head of their world, their monarchy, the paradise to them that was being brought about today, an irreversible chain reaction that no one could stop or pause. It was a system, a plot of organized chaos they had created, and they were anxious for everything to begin.

liz
Relatable Meme.

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigma Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:54 am

Lamount led the way and soon they were in the blood stained and red tints throne room of satan himself, as he sat on the throne and acknowledged them. "Death. Changeling. You are here for a reason, what is that reason?" He questioned as he tapped his fingers together, looking at the happy pair of purists.
Enigma
Enigma
The Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by liz Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:01 am

Liza smiled softly, and curtseyed to him, technically a subject of his kingdom. She straightened up, looking at him. "We're here... because I wish to take my exam. I think I'm ready for it... We already planned everything out step by step, and our plan is foolproof. It would bring about the destruction of the entire world. Do you wish to hear?" She asked as a sadistic smirk crept across her face.

liz
Relatable Meme.

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigma Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:17 am

Lamount walked to the side of the court, taking a seat in a chair of bones. This was her exam. And she would have to preset it to The Lord of the dead, the evil. Smirking , he watched as satan nodded and encouraged her to speak, to tell him the plan she had concocted.
Enigma
Enigma
The Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by liz Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:21 am

Liza glanced at her husband, pausing for a second, but then turned back to Satan, looking at him. She smiled and began speaking. "We're going to remove all of the Pillars of Life... Permanently." She said, then walked closed to the throne, her platform boots clunking. "As you know... Love has already, ahem, removed herself, with no intent on returning. But we've figured a way to force the same on the other two, Nature and Life, without anyone ever learning it was us."

liz
Relatable Meme.

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigma Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:25 am

Satan tapped his chin "I see...and no one will suspect, your sure of this? Have you picked a species of demon to become? As well, how will these two kill and die? What of this plan can you tell me?" He asked as lamount urged his wife on
Enigma
Enigma
The Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by liz Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:33 am

Liza smiled over at Lamount. "I'm becoming a succubus... Probably not very active, considering I'm married, and I have a family... But it's vital to our plan. I would love to be a fallen angel, but... I never was very angelic in the first place. Now, on to the deaths. We are going to cause both Nature and Life to follow in Love's footsteps, and commit suicide. How? I'll explain. Are you following?" She asked, the sadistic smirk on her face growing.

liz
Relatable Meme.

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigma Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:36 am

Satan nodded eagerly "yes, go on!" He smiled and as he spoke he was slowly allowing Liza to become a succubus, her form becoming that of a succubus as she explained the plan to The Lord of souls.
Enigma
Enigma
The Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by liz Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:44 am

"You know how Hermea, Nature, is in love with Time?" Liza said, beginning to pace, smirking. "When he is away, I will disguise myself and seduce him. Lamount, my darling husband, will be aside on the mainland, spreading rumors that Time is cheating on her. When the evidence of him and me come around, well, Hermea will be driven to insanity and hang herself, betrayed by the only one she was ever, EVER able to love. We have our alibis: Lamount will be talking to his sister, and, according to you and me, I was here. Time has no alibi: even if he could say it was a succubus, said demon no longer exists. He'll come back to find her dead body: and everyone will blame him."

liz
Relatable Meme.

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigma Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:53 am

Satan smiled and nodded "I approve. This plan is so lovely..but what of miss Margo? How will she join the others in death?" He mused as he had a glad of blood appear and drank from it while Liza's transformation completed itself.
Enigma
Enigma
The Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by liz Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:00 am

"Well... After Nature is gone, she will be weak, and the world will be chaos. We're simply going to kidnap her and lock her in a room: no doors, no windows, just a television screen, a table, and a knife. On the television, we show her how we killed Hermea, then we show her the chaos going on without Nature and Love. First she'll cut her wrists, then she'll try for her throat... Though, Lamount and I have been considering chaining her so that her throat is unreachable, so that she'd have to gouge out her own heart..." Liza rambled, clearly caught up in her plans, not even noticing the slight changes she'd undergone.

liz
Relatable Meme.

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigma Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:29 am

Satan smirked "and you and your husband would rule the world in a tyranny" he laughed "I accept your plan, you may begin as soon as you can" he grinned and smiled. Lamount cleared his throat "darling, take a look at yourself" he smirked
Enigma
Enigma
The Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by liz Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:30 pm

Liza looked down at herself and gasped, though it quickly turned into a breathy laugh. Not much had changed her, not much could change her since she married Death, but she welcomed the changes she saw: there were no changes to her figure, but on her back she has a pair of wings: these not dragonlike and veined like her niece Bloody's, but instead feathered and delicate-looking, though they were strong: the wings of a fighter, in her favorite shades of black, purple, and olive green. She could tell just looking at them that they would carry her a long way. Her skin was a shade even paler, if that was possible, and on the top of her head she had a small, barely noticeable pair of slightly spiraled horns. She grinned over at Lamount and couldn't keep herself from running over to hug him.

liz
Relatable Meme.

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigma Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:54 pm

Lamount smiled and embraced his wife, and soon to be the queen of all, his arms wrapping tightly around her and pecking her lips slowly and calmly. "Your a succubus now" he whispered and stroked her chin "well suited for our plan of conquest" As he spoke, he felt a pang of guilt for sacrificing her to bewitch time himself, but te gamble would work in their favor. No stopping them now!

Satan grinned "now, I have approved her exam. Go forth and accomplish such a goal! I will reward you succubus, if you complete this plan to which you have promised" He grinned. "Off with you. Lamount may take you to the surface once more, to begin this examination"
Enigma
Enigma
The Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by liz Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:01 pm

Liza nuzzled him, sighing, slightly teary eyed. "I'm sorry, by the way... About what I have to do... I feel horrible about it, but in the end it will pay off: a night traded for all the nights ever, forever." She whispered and sighed again. She stroked his cheek softly and smiled weakly. "Let's go home... The sooner we get this started, the sooner I get to see our child once more." She whispered, closing her eyes in her husband's embrace. She smiled and held onto him tightly, excited for the days that were to come.

liz
Relatable Meme.

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigma Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:07 pm

Lamount smiled and took her back to the surface of the earth, to the London apartment house. 220A. Smiling as they entered he sat in his usual armchair. "Now you must prepare my darling. Seduce him tonight, and I'll spread rumors in the morning. We can take a plane to the island, it'll be faster and I have my old prop at a local RAF airbase." He smiled and stroked the wood of his viola in thought as he looked into the eyes of his demon wife.

"You look lovely my dear, you realize that. Don't try charms on me though, they wouldn't work" he winked as he crossed his legs and put his hands under his chin and thought.
Enigma
Enigma
The Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by liz Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:18 pm

Liza sighed and hugged him tightly, then smiled softly. "I'd rather spend my first night back with you... But I cannot." She let go of him and glanced away, and then back. "Besides. I'm pretty sure I've already charmed you." She said, winking, and kissed his cheek. "I'd better go now." She whispered and ran to the closet to dig out some of her old costume items, hoping to pull together a nice disguise.

liz
Relatable Meme.

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigma Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:22 pm

Lamount turned to the fire and began to play his viola, smiling at the thought of death, conquest, love and most importantly, having his family. The family of him, curses and fortune. Yes, it would all be perfect! As he played though, he imagined the faces of Hermea, time, life...as they all were killed or tortured. Slowly the one became that of a funeral march
Enigma
Enigma
The Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by liz Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:28 pm

It only took Liza a few minutes to finish her makeup and hair. She was going for one of her favorite looks, a style she had loved ever since she was 12 or 13, the traditional Day of the Dead. She painted the flowers on her face and tied false flowers in a wig she had, streaked with yellow and magenta. She smirked softly as she worked, hearing Lamount play in the other room. She smiled as she finished up and hid her wings, as they would be a dead giveaway to her identity. She smirked as she walked out, watching him. "How do I look?"

liz
Relatable Meme.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum