Skulduggery pleasant rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sick Like Animals(We Play Pretend)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sick Like Animals(We Play Pretend) Empty Sick Like Animals(We Play Pretend)

Post by liz Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:15 pm

Liza sat at a table on a chair in the port, at a small cafe in the small town. She waited for Time's ship to land in the port, she had been waiting. She knew he would be there that night. All she had to do was, well, wait. She got odd looks from the people that passed her on the street, but she didn't care. She had her eye on the prize, her eye on her family, her eye on infinity. And she would do whatever it takes to protect that future.

liz
Relatable Meme.

Back to top Go down

Sick Like Animals(We Play Pretend) Empty Re: Sick Like Animals(We Play Pretend)

Post by Enigma Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:20 pm

Lysander walked off of his large ship and looked around, smiling. He was happy to be at sea. Although sad to be away from his love. Oh but the plan he had! In his travels he had gotten her pearls. Emeralds...he would make her rich and happy. Of course now he was here to rest and recover, a storm was on the horizon. Walking to the local cafe he frequented he entered and made his way to the bar, grabbing a mug of rum before looking for a place to sit.
Enigma
Enigma
The Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by liz Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:36 pm

Liza sat at a shady table in the corner, smirking as she watched him. She waved him over to her, that signature smile on her face. She tried to use as much charm as she could: Liza was sneaky, manipulative, and a good liar all before she became a succubus, and those skills had not changed. She smiled, using her skills: she was smart. Cunning. She got what she wanted, when she wanted it.

liz
Relatable Meme.

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigma Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:40 pm

Lysander walked over, tilting his head slightly as he sat besides her. She was charming, but ever since meeting hermea once more he had refused to think of another woman anyway other than an acquentince. Except for family that is. "Pardon me madam, you won't mind if an old captain sits with you?" He asked kindly and sipped the rum, trying to be friendly towards her.
Enigma
Enigma
The Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by liz Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:52 pm

Liza shook her head, that devious smile still on her face. "You can sit, it's alright." She whispered softly, horribly charming in a maddening, insane way. Liza often played this role, it was one of her favorites: the fortune teller. Though she was a master actress and she could play all of the tarot cards used in readings, she loved being nothing more than she loved being the one who understood them all.

liz
Relatable Meme.

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigma Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:57 pm

"Thank you..." He paused and watched her before finally breaking te ice and deciding to start conversation. "So, miss...uh....what are you doing here in a sailors port?" He asked and looked over her, trying to figure out whom she was. "Are you a gypsy? A fortune teller?" The young and handsome captain asked as he drank the rum and set the cup down, empty.
Enigma
Enigma
The Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by liz Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:07 pm

Liza kept smiling and shrugged one shoulder. "Depends on what you call what... I'm no ordinary person..." She whispered, her hand reaching across the table to touch his, causing her to laugh. "Well." She simply said. "If you're looking for a fortune telling, though, I can surely do that." She said. She was still fairly youthful, even in her disguise, a young, gypsy-looking day of the dead girl. "Are you?" She asked.

liz
Relatable Meme.

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigma Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:11 pm

Lysander smiled "Yes! I am proposing to my girlfriend when I return home, and I would like to know what the future holds" he smiled, allowing his mental shields to lower as he moved closer to her. "Though...how did you get to this island? Gypsies aren't usually ones to travel by boat, and that's the only way to this island" he chuckled as he watched her ntently now, trying to decipher who she was behind the makeup, but couldn't as she looked so realistic, as if the make up was her true face.
Enigma
Enigma
The Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by liz Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:23 pm

Liza smirked, watching his face. "It isn't of your concern how I got here, or why I'm here, now is it?" She asked, then changed the subject. "Now, you wanted you and your lover's fortune told, is that true?" She said, her low voice quickly and melodically carrying her words. She smiled and laughed softly, though neutrally, not in a happy or harsh way. She tilted her head. "And, young man, are you sure? It is often best to not know what your future holds..."

liz
Relatable Meme.

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigma Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:17 am

"Yes please, I would like to know" Lysander insisted as he looks into her eyes, wanting to know the secrets of what the future held. True, he could go into the future but Hermea was quite against that, as try could live life when it came to them and not knowing what was going to happen made of an exciting edge. "Tell me what you know gypsy...what is your price?" He asked as he reached for some coins in his pocket
Enigma
Enigma
The Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by liz Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:03 am

Liza smirked. "I know who you are, and for you, it's free." She whispered softly. She laughed quietly again, watching him. She sighed mentally, she wanted this to be over, and she wanted to go home. She didn't want to even be around Time: the most she felt she could do was possibly kiss him, but... What she had planned? No. Never. She wanted her husband, she wanted her daughter. She didn't want this place. She tried to send that message to Lamount, who was also there, just also in hiding. A message saying "I can't do this." to him. She kept her cover, though, and began to speak. "I don't see a lot in your future... I see a kiss, and I see a rope." She said and smirked, then leaned in and kissed him deeply. She mentally gagged at herself, trying to telepathically convey her discomfort over to Lamount.

liz
Relatable Meme.

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigma Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:31 am

Lamount frowned and felt the disgust and pain from his wife as he watched them kiss. He wanted to strangle time, destroy him utterly right here and now for kissing Liza, or rather forcing them to pull off such a plan as this. With a sigh though, all he could do is watch as he snapped a picture, texting it anyomously to a popular blog he knew that hermea, or someone that would speak to hermea would see. Now it had been done.

Time gasped and pulled away quickly, not realizing the dominos had started to fall "I...I'm sorry, but I'm going to be engaged, I'm afraid I can't kiss you" He stammered and stood, looking down at her, trying to piece together who she was, or possibly what she was...
Enigma
Enigma
The Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by liz Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:56 am

Liza smirked and pulled away. "I know, dear... I think you'd better get home, there was your kiss... The rope is soon to follow." She said, still flashing that devious smile, the I-know-how-this-story-ends-and-you-don't, taunting look. Now all she had to do was  wait for every character to take their role. Nothing could stop them now. They already had their world guaranteed, and they just had to watch the play that they had already made their appearance in.

liz
Relatable Meme.

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigma Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:02 am

Time slowly got up, walking away which soon turned into a run as he made his way for his ship, wanting to get home as soon as he could. He east sure what the gypsy had meant, but he was sure it could not be too good. What did she mean by rope though? He wondered as he made his way onto his ship.

Lamont walked over and sat besides her. "Now what's a fortune teller like you doing here?" He whispered with a sadistic grin across his face, pulling her close to him and showing her the picture, already being viewed.
Enigma
Enigma
The Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by liz Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:24 am

Liza grinned and nuzzled him, hugging him tightly, grinning sadistically as she saw the page. She smirked and, with her index finger, tapped a little "upvote" button. She held onto him and smiled. "I didn't want to do any more... He made me feel horrible, Lamount. Probably because of how close he is to her... " She said. She had watched Time as he left, smirking. "And anyways. My heart belongs to you." She whispered and nuzzled him again. She kissed his cheek softly. "Well... The chain has started... And there's no stopping us now, is there?"

liz
Relatable Meme.

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigma Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:45 am

"True, true" He grinned and held her tightly. "Let us go and watch, after all...I need to see my sister Margo so therefore I can have my airtight alibi" He pecked her lips and stood, taking her hand. "Are you ready to watch the chain we have begun? The chain of pain and that will rule to our world? Our monarchy?" He whispered as he smiled.
Enigma
Enigma
The Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by liz Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:22 am

Liza smiled softly and nodded, hugging him tightly. "Of course I am my love..." She whispered. "I'll stay at home and begin to plot deeper into this... And I'll wait for you to come back." She kissed his cheek, holding onto him tightly. "Darling?" She whispered softly in his ear. "I love you. You know that, don't you?" She said and blushed and she buried her face in his chest, holding onto him.

liz
Relatable Meme.

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigma Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:26 am

Lamount smiled and held her close to him. "Of course I do darling, of course I do!" He grinned and pecked her lips before standing and snapping his fingers, using his ghastly powers to take them to their American home within moments. Once there, lamount grinned towards Liza and pecked her lips. "Now, I am off to my sister!"
Enigma
Enigma
The Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by liz Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:22 am

Liza smiled and nuzzled him. "Good luck!" She said and let go of him, heading to the bathroom to wash her makeup off. She looked at herself in the mirror and smirked. She could already see herself as queen. She gently scrubbed her face paint off, removing the wig and letting her hair down. She smiled as she dried off her face, heading to her studio so that she could check and watch the blog, lying in wait.

liz
Relatable Meme.

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigma Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:03 am

Lamount nodded and left, heading through the portals that he was able to create to come upon his sisters roman villa, nestled in the heart of Rome, which even now was a city of life. Tapping the door, he adjusted his typical suit and waited patiently, eyes kind and a smile gentle as this was one of the monthly tea and dinner visits he still had with her, which was more like a tribute to the days past, the long days ago when they had actually gotten along..for a time of course. When the door opened he grinned at his sister and opened his arms to embrace her "Buon Giorno!"
Enigma
Enigma
The Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by liz Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:44 am

Margo ran to open the door for her brother, frowning, sweating slightly. Nothing was going right: the oven in the villa was actually close to bursting into flame, none of the lights were working, and the phone service was off, as if it were an omen of the horrible things that were to come. She sighed, exhaling deeply as she saw him. "This... This really isn't a good time..." She said, hugging him though. She heard a large crash from the kitchen. "I'm having... To put it lightly... Technical difficulties." She looked behind her, noticing that something behind her was on fire, either the oven or one of the candles she had lit so she could see. "I can usually work with chaos, reorganizing and controlling it... But tonight nothing is going my way!"

liz
Relatable Meme.

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigma Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:03 am

Lamount smiled lightly "aw, that's too bad! I've just come from my home in London, working on a case as you know" He smiled and closed the door behind him as he walked in and walked over to her. "Is there anything I could help you with dear sister?" He asked kindly, just like he usually would in these meetings. "Perhaps I could take a look at your oven?"
Enigma
Enigma
The Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by liz Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:11 am

Margo nodded, obviously grateful for his offer. She walked to the kitchen only to see her pet dog chasing her cat across the entire house, and on the counters of the kitchen where she had been trying to prepare the meal. She sighed and hugged him, letting go quickly and running after the wayward pair of animals.

liz
Relatable Meme.

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigma Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:19 am

Lamount briefly hugged her back before getting to work, helping her as much as he could. He could bear this time with her, because he knew before long she would be dying at his feet, ensuring a world for him and his beloved. Getting onto his hands and knees he tinkered with the ovens valves and began to work on it, ignoring the dirt and grime that soon covered his fancy suit and his handsome face.
Enigma
Enigma
The Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by liz Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:35 am

Margo smiled as she finally caged the animals and put out the fires, and contained the flames of the candles. "Thanks." She said softly, looking around and beginning to clean up the mess. She wasn't used to incidents like this, even though they were common, happening to her once or twice a month. They had become her pet peeve.

liz
Relatable Meme.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum